Can anyone help me with a very simple Edit!?

Natty36

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new at this and looking for a simple favour if someone could remove the glare on these glasses in the photo?!!

Help would be very much appreciated!!:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 285
I would attempt it but don't have the time currently.

I will say that that's a lot less simple of an edit than you may think. It could take a long time to pull off properly.

Actually, that's NOT a simple edit, and there's virtually nothing that can be done with an image that small. If you have the original full-resolution file, someone might be able to touch it up a bit...

We
I would attempt it but don't have the time currently.

I will say that that's a lot less simple of an edit than you may think. It could take a long time to pull off properly.
ll thanks for responding

I didn't realize it's a huge deal I'm a newbie for sure !:)

Actually, that's NOT a simple edit, and there's virtually nothing that can be done with an image that small. If you have the original full-resolution file, someone might be able to touch it up a bit...
image.jpg

I don't think it's the size of the "picture" that's the problem. It's the size of the "file" that matters.

The photo is made in a very low pixel count. It should be at least 2 or 3 hundred pixels per inch to provide enough material to work magic on. Here's a quick fix.
image.jpg

Natty36; in order to attempt to remove the glare in someone's glasses, you would need to work with the full-size file, and zoom way in close. Since you can't upload large files on this forum, you will have to upload the file to something like dropbox and send someone the link to it.

Most reactions

Back