Can anyone help out?

PhotographyGirlX3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all im a starting out photographer and in need of a professional camera. If anyone has a old or spare camera that they can part with, I would very much appreciate it. Here is some of the work I have that I took with my old camera. I would love to make the pictures better with a better camera thank for listing :]

Kittens009-1.jpg

Kittens029.jpg

Professional cameras are over 3k dollars....

Don't worry, no one was actually considering giving you a non professional camera. Let alone a professional one. lol

Haha. Can I have some free stuff too?

But seriously, your definition of a 'pro camera' is probably very different to most people's on here. We would call a pro camera something like a canon 1d mk4, which cost several thousand dollars (plus more thousands on lenses to match).

You can get a used rebel xt or similar, which look to the untrianed eye like a 'pro camera', for a few hundred dollars with a kit lens.

Do some research, but don't fall into the trap of starting a 'what camera should I buy' thread. It has been asked a million times so use the search button :)

Asking for a free camera is a bit silly....

But you can take pictures 'like a pro' with a semi-pro camera fairly cheap. Get a used D60 or D90 for 350-700 at KEH or any other used camera place.

It's you photos that make you a 'pro' not your camera.

Most reactions

Back