Can you guess what software I used for this pix?

qUAntUm k

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
477820448_7c5416b443_b.jpg

Feel free to comment. Anything you like or dislike? Swing away:mrgreen:

oh oh oh was it Microsoft Word? ;-)

Great shot, love the colours, the lights and I like the buildings leaning over. Not normally a fan of Buildings that look like they are leaning over but in this shot it works for me.

the editing is good !!! I wouild like to see a different composition..

try to find a comp that makes the distortion minimal !!!

overall great shot...

Thanx you all for the compliments. Instead of cropping I'd like to learn how to correct for lens distortion, to strainghten the leaning towers. But, i've not had much success with photoshop and some plugin i experimented with. If you think you can fix the distortion, please have a go, as i'd love to see what a straight up image would look like, and maybe you could explain what tools you used to get that result. I'm a newbie, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Any further cristicism or comments are also welcome

You ran this through the "Gorgeous" filter on the MakePerfectPictures program, didn't you?

Bahahaha...

You guys crack me up...I would have bet my life someone would have guessed it by now!

But seriously, er, keep tryin, and i really don't mind if you want to guess twice...

...though, i will admit that Aquarium Dreams is kinda close (depending on your point of view).

I'll give it a little more time, and if nobody can guess then I'll post the answer myself. So, dont ferget to check back...and, you'll probably kick yourself when i tell you what it is!

Maybe I should offer a prize?:lol:

Ok contestants! It looks like we might have a winner on our hands, but first i have to check the rules, to make sure the answer submitted was made in fair play! Rule number six explicitly states: in order to sumbit a "fair play" answer, that answer cannot be a LUCKY guess.

In the meantime, mustangobsesed, your lens correction technique looks outstanding!!! I couldn't come close to that result. If i may ask, would you mind sharing with me what settings were used, and what program? Thank you so much for investing some time and energy in the project, for now i know that correction of my particular lens distortion is possible. Having said all that, did you change anything else about the pix, becuase, while i cant seem to put my finger on it, it seems to be subtley different in another way too????? Still, whatever else you did, the result is simply amazing.:hug::

I'll be back momentarily with the game ruling.:lol:

qUAntUm k,

I used photoshop (cs2). It has under the edit pulldown, transform, warp (i'll have to double check that is the correct process on my home computer when i get home...i'm on vacation for another 4 days) When you warp it there are handles on the edge of the picture that you can drag and stretch the picture. If you compare it to the original picture it isn't as crisp because it has to stretch the middle. I also took out the photomatix. Thats all i did to it. When i get home i will double check and make sure thats the proper steps to editing it. Thats a cool picture by the way.:thumbup:

Jason

Most reactions

New Topics

Back