CanadianFrenchfries

blackxthink

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, im dave.
As you can see in the title im french (But i prefer english).
Im 18 yrs old, i do photography only for fun.
Still trying to find the style i'd use and experiment.

I got a d90 + 50mm 1.8 and a sb600 (which i regret because i lost the money for a useless flash)

Im planning to get a D3s next year still with only the 50mm 1.8 or maybe another prime lens but wider.

I dont really like studio photography and that kind of "basic", i prefer more artistic photography not used to get paid but only for the art.

I think thats all for now , peace.

You can visit my online portfolio at :

Peacewarrior.ca - Projects coming soon

and

Flickr: blackxthink's Photostream
(My flickr is almost empty because i deleted all my old picture to start over with some new stuff that i prefer)

Welcome to the forum, i don't understand why you would say the sb600 is a useless flash.

Welcome to the forum, i don't understand why you would say the sb600 is a useless flash.
I never use flash. I used it when i began photography and now it just sit at home because i just want natural lights (or any light other than flashes)

i wish i didnt get this flash and bought the 35 1.8 instead

ok i guess, never really heard anyone saying they find flash useless, i mean its just like any other light but portable. I guess the D3s will combat the low light problems in the near future

ok i guess, never really heard anyone saying they find flash useless, i mean its just like any other light but portable. I guess the D3s will combat the low light problems in the near future
Well the style im trying to get is based on benoit paillé's photography : A stranger: Ukraine, Simferopol | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (take a look at his photostream, he's my favorite photographer)

I think it's just so full of emotions. + his post-processing skills are pretty amazing.

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome aboard.
Centre justification is annoying on a forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back