nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well this photo may not be my strongest because its unconventional composition. I tried something different and perhaps this is just too "instagrammy" type of film inspired photo. I don't know. The reason I shot it this was because the light was in the worst spot, there was so many distractions that ruined any other composition I tried. I only had my 35mm lens on at the time, if I had a longer lens I could did something different but that's not what I had so I used what I had so I embraced my shadow.

Firebird by Nicholas Erwin, on Flickr'

Nikon Z6II + Z 35/1.8 S

nerwin, I noticed that you have selected "Photos OK to edit" so I hope you do not mind I took the liberty. LOVE the color of that Bird by the way!

lNeH0By.jpg

Noice. Looks good. No problems with others editing, I ended up deleting the photo anyways, it wasn't good.

Well this photo may not be my strongest because its unconventional composition. I tried something different and perhaps this is just too "instagrammy" type of film inspired photo. I don't know. The reason I shot it this was because the light was in the worst spot, there was so many distractions that ruined any other composition I tried. I only had my 35mm lens on at the time, if I had a longer lens I could did something different but that's not what I had so I used what I had so I embraced my shadow.

Firebird by Nicholas Erwin, on Flickr'

Nikon Z6II + Z 35/1.8 S
The link wasn't taking me to the Firebird on Flickr.

nerwin, I noticed that you have selected "Photos OK to edit" so I hope you do not mind I took the liberty. LOVE the color of that Bird by the way!

lNeH0By.jpg
There it is! You did a nice job capturing the logo and the composition looks good! I had a 69 1/2 Firebird convertible. Still disappointed with myself that I let it go.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back