Canon 1Ds mark-II for sale

hatidua

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm upgrading cameras so my current camera will be for sale. This is a pro-level Canon 1Ds Mark-II which has a full-frame sensor with a resolution of 16.7mp (creates a 47.5MB file) inside a weather-sealed camera body. It has 44,404 actuations on a shutter rated to 200,000 actuations (and new shutters after that are not costly). This camera uses either CF or SD cards and has a separate slot for each. I do not have the original strap, I never used it and cannot find it anywhere.

There are no dents/dings in the body (see detailed photos below).

I am the original owner and purchased this camera brand new three years ago. You simply will not find a 1DsII in better condition with three spare OEM batteries for this price, if you can, I highly suggest you buy it. I paid $8,000 for the body alone, the three spare batteries were extra. I'm asking $2,750 and will include fully insured shipping via FedEx Ground within the continental United States.

I'm new here (yeah, first day to be exact!) but a google search for my user name 'hatidua' will bring up my posts on countless forums ranging from fishing sites to precision rifle sites. My user name on eBay is 'backingisgood' and I have over 240 100% positive feedbacks there. My website with my actual home phone number is markpix.com

Here are some photos of the camera and what comes with it. If it's in these pictures, it's included. If you don't see it here, it's not included:
1DsII-kit.jpg

1DsII-front.jpg

1DsII-back.jpg

1DsII-base.jpg

1DsII-Left.jpg

1DsII-Right.jpg
1DsII-Top.jpg

THERE IS NO LENS INCLUDED

I can be contacted via email at [email protected]

camera now SOLD.

Most reactions

Back