I currently have the Rebel XT and the 50mm 1.4. I'm working on building on my lenses (adding the 24-70, 85, and 17-40 eventually) with hopes up upgrading to the 5D. In Canada we have a double rebate on right now (till the 31st) for the 5D. I'm wondering if I should jump on this deal (I'd be saving $1200 -- if I also take a battery grip -- on the 5D... bringing the 5D down to $1399.99!!!) or is it silly to do so with my lense collection in the "baby-stages"? It would be nice to have the 5D in my possession while building my collection b/c all the lenses would look different full-frame I'd imagine. Help? Gotta make my decision ASAP.