Canon EOS 7D Mark II

I don't shoot sports, at least haven't done it so far. My previous cameras were mirrorless, I was offered the 7D Mark II and thought I'd check it out, see the difference. But considering it didn't turn out how I expected, for now I'm gonna stick with the mirrorless. So far I'm leaning towards Fuji.

PS Nice photos!

Hi Linda,

Do you have any current lens for your mirrorless carmera and which brand did you have? You might want to list up the lens you have currently so we can steer you in the right direction. I switched over from Canon 7D mark 1 to Sony A6000 and it was best decision ever. Sony still building their lens line up so it's going to take sometime. What are you looking for in a Camera? If you have a big lens collection you might want to think about switching brands.

Hey imstuner,

My previous camera was a Nikon Coolpix P900, 83x zoom range 4.3-357mm f/2.8-6.5 lens. I have to say I was pretty satisfied with the lens performance and the overall performances of the P900. I don't have it anymore and this is the reason why I was interested in making a purchase. Anyway it may have been a difficult transition from the P900 to the 7D Mark II. I'm into nature photography, I enjoy shooting landscapes, so this would be a starting point for me.

I've been analyzing the X-T1 from Fuji in the last couple of days and seems to tick almost all the boxes. The image quality is excellent at both low and high ISO's, the AF I think is great for a mirrorless camera, great high-resolution EVF. The ergonomics are also quite decent, the only thing that kind of bothers me is that the camera's video capabilities are rather poor. I've seen the quality of the footage and is far from satisfying.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back