Canon EOS d1 Mark III

setiawan4gus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I planning to buy this camera for my work, but before I buy it, I just want to ask some question here, is that camera worth to buy? How about the weather, as in Indonesia the weather is so hot. is this camera work well in Indonesia? And what lens do you suggest for this camera. If this camera not worth as it's price, what should I use or buy? Thanks before.. Your suggestion will help me decide to buy this one or not.. Best regards...

You are talking about one of the best cameras on the market today.

The body is weather sealed, so the weather it would be used in shouldnt really be worried about.

One question and it kind of ties in with the lens question, what are you planning to use it for?

As Mr Spam said... one of the best cameras on the market today. A definite improvement over the 1d markII which was also an extremely capable camera.

On the lens... take note.. not all of Canon lenses (even the L's) are weather sealed.

You are talking about one of the best cameras on the market today.

The body is weather sealed, so the weather it would be used in shouldnt really be worried about.

One question and it kind of ties in with the lens question, what are you planning to use it for?

So as your explanation, it's worthy to buy. I'm planned to use it to my new studio. I have a little studio here. As my freelance work, I use it to take some object that my client want. Can I use this camera underwater? I need it to take some underwater object. Or should I buy optional accesories. About the lens, do you have any suggestion? Thanks in advance...

You need some kind of housing to take it underwater. Not to mention external flashes, it gets a little trickier when doing underwater photography because of the light absorbation rate of water.

For lenses, any of the "L" lenses is what I would use. Probably something like the 70-200mm F/2.8 L.

You need some kind of housing to take it underwater. Not to mention external flashes, it gets a little trickier when doing underwater photography because of the light absorbation rate of water.

For lenses, any of the "L" lenses is what I would use. Probably something like the 70-200mm F/2.8 L.

Thanks bro.. any suggestion for optional item? Like optional body sealed? If nothing goes wrong, next week I'm planning to buy this camera.. :)

Most reactions

Back