Canon EOS gear

rc51kid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok I am going to take the same route with the last of my EOS stuff as with my FD stuff. I have had a few pro guys I know express interest in the EOS1 body to just have as a back up. Also a few 20d and 10d owners thought it might be fun to have a pro level film body for their lenses. The 540ez should function with all the film cameras but it wont meter right with the DSLRs. So if you have a DSLR consider it dedicated to the EOS1.

So this is what I have. I have a EOS1 in used condition that has served me perfectly with out ever a single problem. This thing is built like a tank and has an immediate feel of quality the minute you pick it up.

The flash is a 540EZ that was Canons top of the line in the mid 90s. It can be swiveled left, right and up. It has many functions and possibilities that I never even started to explore. I got truly amazing exposures with it by just setting it all to program mode. The flash comes with the Magic Lantern Guide which covers the finer points of the flashes operation. This flash shows a good bit of use but works perfectly.

The only lens I have left is my Canon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5. This was my primary lens that I used all the time until I replaced it with the IS lens that I have already sold. I was on a trip in Poland with is when I noticed that every once in a while the zoom ring would tighten up when zooming from 105mm down to 28mm. If I zoomed back to 105 it would then zoom right back to 28 and work fine for a while. I used it for the rest of my trip with good results. As a matter of fact I used it just last night for some Christmas pictures. So consider the lens a spare or a beater or a temporary until you get what you really want. Or just use it like it is.

Just like my FD stuff I have for sale, I would love to sell this so I can get my Nikon stuff, but mostly I would like to see it in the hands of someone who enjoys it and will get some good use out of it. I will take $225 plus shipping for it all. Just let me know what you think.

Dana

IMG_1314.jpg

Most reactions

Back