Can't Stop the Art!

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This floor art was composed of individual pieces of fabric, laid on the floor of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, in June '17,
DSC05399.jpeg
and the pieces were not attached to each other or the floor. There was a guard posted at the site to prevent people from touching it, It would have been fun to see it evolve over time. I liked the way it wound its way around the corner. BTW, I did not turn up the saturation, though I did increase the contrast and darken the shadows to get the black floor.

I've seen that before, I think in NY. It is more appealing than how you portray. That would be a hard one to do justice.

I've seen that before, I think in NY. It is more appealing than how you portray. That would be a hard one to do justice.
I probably put the artwork at a disadvantage when I upped the contrast. The softness of the fabric is certainly not caught by the image. I wonder how similar it is each time it is presented? Same pieces?
Anyway, I thought it was terrific when I saw it.

That is so cool.

The art did is really good. But I have a question for it that the color seems very bright or the snap is captured such that it seems bright?

The art did is really good. But I have a question for it that the color seems very I think that is because the contrast was increased to turn the floor black. As JC pointed out, it probably did not help the depiction of the artwork.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back