=Capture a stranger street style=

71109AE-1FD13599cents36.jpg

71109AE-1FD13599cents34.jpg

71109AE-1FD13599cents32.jpg

A few more of my 99 cents film shots..
71109AE-1FD13599cents26.jpg

71109AE-1FD13599cents17.jpg

71109AE-1FD13599cents15.jpg

Ok, a new style from me, still trying to expand my style a bit...C.C. welcomed and appreciated...

ME SUPER, M40F/2.8 and 99 cents film
3709C6a.jpg

I went out for a walk down historic broadway today and shot a few images...Ok, well allot of images of which I have not had a chance to look at yet. These where some of the very first I took...
She did not want her picture taken.
broadway3.jpg

This guy got all bent when I stuck my camera in there..He was playing that three shell thing for money..Gambling..forget what it is called....
broadway5.jpg

And this lady, I thought looked cool...I was using my 17mm tokina, so they are actually allot closer than they look.
broadway4.jpg

Ok, as I was walking, I saw this lady hiding behind the umbrella and thought the shot was cool...Again 17mm Tokina F/2.8...
broadway6.jpg

So as I am walking, I am jingling my keys hanging from my pocket..I do this when I want to grab someones attention and when they turn, I accidentally fire the camera and get a nice capture....
broadway.jpg

So as I am passing by, I was going to shoot the shadow on the floor, but decided to shoot her against the sun...
broadway1.jpg

When she asked why I took her picture, I told her because she looked pretty and she blushed and I was on my way. I took many like this, but have not looked futher. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will get caught up. I have about 30 gigs of pictures to go through....
broadway2.jpg

Oh, I am also experimenting with some PP stuff...Trying to give it more of an artsy look. I am not sure I am liking it or not, but I am trying...

My husband and I took our own little photography road trip, and this is a shot I took while we were walking in New York one night.

1newyork.jpg

maybe stay away from the PP. or back of a bit. it looks like it would have been a better shot without it

Thank you for the honest critique. You affirmed my thinking. I am better off leaving PP to virtually nothing as I tend to spend to much time cooking. :)

Thanks again!

Most reactions

Back