CC and support

again the weird angles. In my opinion an angle on a shot is only justified to enhance the subject's movements. Try focusing on composition with the subject at a normal, perpendicular angle ;)

Cute kid ;)

Some "straighter" images...

5157974295_78cb247f1b.jpg

5252596337_7787a56d4b.jpg

5279291884_bb2287ec2b.jpg

Last edited:
now that is much much better!! I like the colors and DOF. the lighting is very natural as well, Very nice :thumbup:

Thank you. I like to change my positioning to create interest with the angles... I like photos taken with different points of view. I don't see the first 3 being OOF, can you please clarify that for me, so I am not self conscious about my focusing?

Anyone else for some CC? Thanks, all.

Angles are nice when they work with the image. It is not something that should be done just because you can. Angled shots are often thought of being "artistic" and "different", by people have no understanding of what it adds to the story of the photograph, or how they may add or more often detract from the composition of the image.

I am not surte if you have thought of this, but what if people wanted to view your site on cell or ipad, does it have a mobile version?
because flash won't cut it.

Also, the font you used for "Tags" and some of those other bottom headlines is almost impossible to read.
Cool work though.

cheers.

I am actually thinking about an overhaul for my website, but I am going to keep saving a little longer. I did change that font, thanks for the advice!

Most reactions

Back