Challenge: Shoot Without Looking due May 1st

I actually did this last night. Taking photos of a sunset, here lies a dead turtle, attempted to include the turtle and sunset together, but it was impossible; unless I moved the turtle...

4120173kb11bb6.jpg

Hard to believe that thing was born nearly a hundred years ago...

turtles are something else...

This should be perfect for me. I never look anyway.

haha i love doing this sometimes. especially of people when they think the camera is just idle.

IMG_1820.jpg

I actually just needed to get a lower POV for this so i just let the camera hang from my neck.

Was walking betwixt classes w/ friend and his D40X. Came out with this.
b142462869.jpg

How sad, the poor turtle!!

But even though the turtle was dead, it made for a nice picture.

Do'undren I like your photo too, where was it taken?

And Zac... Are you sure you weren't looking? I like the composition of your photo.

Speaking of turtles... Here's something of my pet turtle at home.
I had to put the camera flat on the table so it would be at the turtles eye-level but that meant I couldn't fit my face any where near the camera.
Had a lot of trouble focusing.
Here it is...

l_7ca547b013900511814d5a0cff108bf1.jpg

These ones are of my brother spinning a glowing poi. He was spinning too fast for me to be able to judge the height and length he would take up and the shutter speed was about 4 seconds so the viewfinder told me nothing of what the final shot would look like.

l_ec6dce4cc4676884bd38a5afe7c246b6.jpg

l_35ac859c30deb73f67d5a5f56bb28620.jpg

How sad, the poor turtle!!

But even though the turtle was dead, it made for a nice picture.

Do'undren I like your photo too, where was it taken?

And Zac... Are you sure you weren't looking? I like the composition of your photo.

Promise! I was actually just walking to class, shooting for fun, and had friend's D40x hanging from my right hand. Went after a zipper on my bag, and viola! Shutter click and that's what came out.

I shot this last night, above my head... It turned out pretty good, I think.
The shadow is of an old car 1949ish Buick I think.

DSCN0852.jpg

Promise! I was actually just walking to class, shooting for fun, and had friend's D40x hanging from my right hand. Went after a zipper on my bag, and viola! Shutter click and that's what came out.

Well you had a great shot.. Good job!

My attempt - I literally took the camera out of the bag, set it on the ground and hit the shutter! Lots of grass, before I cut it that day, haha.

PICT0012.jpg

Most reactions

Back