Challenge?

if you guys want to see the site atleast... it is wix.com/DeviantBMX/Photos

ok recieving more hate than help sooo **** it...

When you get your business up and running, Hook me up with a T-shirt and a stack of stickers for free. If you tell me you're running a business and I have to buy one, you're "hating"

Ya' dig?

Check out Fiver.com. There's a bunch of "designers" working for a nickel over there.

ok well i also cant promise anything... this is just starting so hard to make any promises.....

She said conservatively it would cost $800 for a logo design/branding.
HAHAHAHAHA ok well then in that case ill just brush up on my skills... i can do just about everything but i ussually get bored..

Oh, you can do everything a graphic designer does? I didn't realize. So you have an eye for good design, font usage, color pallet, and cohesiveness?

If you get bored with doing work on something you're trying to make money at, you're never going to make money at it.

She said conservatively it would cost $800 for a logo design/branding.
HAHAHAHAHA ok well then in that case ill just brush up on my skills... i can do just about everything but i ussually get bored..

Oh, you can do everything a graphic designer does? I didn't realize. So you have an eye for good design, font usage, color pallet, and cohesiveness?

If you get bored with doing work on something you're trying to make money at, you're never going to make money at it.

i dont get "bored" i get tired of it because i use gimp so everything takes longer... and i really am not worried about selling shirts or anything... i am using it as a portfolio of my photos and videos.. mostly videos...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back