Check out my site

Looks good:thumbup:

I would try and add a few more images and some more information about yourself (what type of photography, equipment, etc)

Welcome to TPF. :D

Another Connecticut member. I see you are right up the road from me.

digital flower pictures said:
Looks good:thumbup:

I would try and add a few more images and some more information about yourself (what type of photography, equipment, etc)

Welcome to TPF. :D

Another Connecticut member. I see you are right up the road from me.

I just started out and thoes are the only ones that i think are good enough, im working on more. ill keep adding as soon as i figure out how to use my camera better:lol:

i am in north west ct, where are you ?

zoom4267 said:
ill keep adding as soon as i figure out how to use my camera better:lol:

i am in north west ct, where are you ?

Well keep hanging around here and you'll get better. I know I have learned a bunch of stuff since coming here.

I live in the Danbury area but have a lot of family in Woodbury.

Well keep hanging around here and you'll get better. I know I have learned a bunch of stuff since coming here.

I live in the Danbury area but have a lot of family in Woodbury.

i am learning alot here too. i used to live in woodbury for about 3 years and i grew up in Ridgefield.

Cool. It's a small world. I am having an exhibit in Ridgefield next month. Stop by and let me know what you think, if you have the the time.

http://digitalflowerpictures.com/exhibits.html

what date? will it be at the Aldrich? Let me know ill try to get there.
I love woodbury, id love to move back there. such great people.

Did you write your site code yourself? I'm wondering about the javascript for the images. Any time I try and make a javascript menu like that the browser provides a yellow box that you need to click on the enable Javascript, which would probably put most people off viewing what's inside. :confused:

allyharp said:
Did you write your site code yourself? I'm wondering about the javascript for the images. Any time I try and make a javascript menu like that the browser provides a yellow box that you need to click on the enable Javascript, which would probably put most people off viewing what's inside. :confused:

I made the site in photoshop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back