IP Address Blocked

Black_Square

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,

My IP Address has been blocked for some reason so I can only access the site via my VPN. Can admin please help?

Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_4119.png
    IMG_4119.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 2
So sorry for the inconvenience! Looks like you have a long list of IP addys attached to your account, and that increases the chance of one of them getting swept up when spam accounts get banned.

Shoot me a PM and tell me which one you're referring to and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

So sorry for the inconvenience! Looks like you have a long list of IP addys attached to your account, and that increases the chance of one of them getting swept up when spam accounts get banned.

Shoot me a PM and tell me which one you're referring to and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!
Thanks Terri. I uploaded a screen grab with the relevant IP listed there.

IP address isn't even showing up on the banned list, and a search isn't pulling it up either.

I can report this to our tech team for a deeper dive. In the meantime, continue with your workaround. Apologies!

IP address isn't even showing up on the banned list, and a search isn't pulling it up either.

I can report this to our tech team for a deeper dive. In the meantime, continue with your workaround. Apologies!
Thanks Terri.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back