Cheesy Weddings....yes you can!

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have no idea where they came up with the money to pay me, but the buffet and cake were made by the family, and the flowers were all plastic. No One showed up. Blew my mind. Shot shallow.
Here ya go:

becky06.gif

becky4-1.gif

beckuy-3.gif

becky1.gif

Most painful wedding EVER.

Best reception I ever had was a second wedding. The couple had two houses and two sets of funiture. They asked everyone to bring good to the reception in lieu of presents. What a mess I think they had to send the food to the homeless shelter in the end there was so much of it.

Great people though.

Nice shots by the way. Do they actually buy shots of the shoes?

Ps I love it....
4l8j69t.jpg

I only did this because I think it was a test.

Best reception I ever had was a second wedding. The couple had two houses and two sets of funiture. They asked everyone to bring good to the reception in lieu of presents. What a mess I think they had to send the food to the homeless shelter in the end there was so much of it.

Great people though.

Nice shots by the way. Do they actually buy shots of the shoes?

Ps I love it....
4l8j69t.jpg

I only did this because I think it was a test.

They bought everything and DVD's to boot. Weird.

Hey, finally a couple with their priorities straight. Usually the wedding costs $10,000 to $50,000 and they are tight about spending $1000-$2000 for the photography.

Love the first shot. I think the DOF really makes it work.

It is odd that people, in your area in particular went cheap with anything. Having lived in the North Dallas area for 5 years, it seems that everyone goes over the top with everything.

You know what they say, Every things big in Texas

I have no idea where they came up with the money to pay me, but the buffet and cake were made by the family, and the flowers were all plastic. No One showed up. Blew my mind. Shot shallow.
Here ya go:

becky06.gif

becky4-1.gif

beckuy-3.gif

becky1.gif

Most painful wedding EVER.

Well there you go... these people must have been reading the recent thread about cheap photography, so they skimped on everything else to have the money to spend on great photo's.

I have no idea where they came up with the money to pay me, but the buffet and cake were made by the family, and the flowers were all plastic. No One showed up. Blew my mind

Hey at least they have great pictures now :)
I really like no. 1, do you remember what aperture you where shooting?
and are those shoes in style??? they remind me of elf shoes :lol: pretty bride though.

My sister did the wedding in 3 months deal and went the cheap route 9k on a alabama wedding and thought she got a deal hiring a photographer for $350....nothing but an eccentric lady shooting an old 35mm pentax, with built in flash, and a cheap point and shoot digital, just a line em up and shoot "and inside the dark church at that " she didn't even mail her the negatives, just like 30 4x6's. and she didn't even stay for the reception as planned because she has another wedding THAT DAY !! But I guess its like they say you get what you pay for lol.

Hey at least they have great pictures now :)
I really like no. 1, do you remember what aperture you where shooting?
and are those shoes in style??? they remind me of elf shoes :lol: pretty bride though.

My sister did the wedding in 3 months deal and went the cheap route 9k on a alabama wedding and thought she got a deal hiring a photographer for $350....nothing but an eccentric lady shooting an old 35mm pentax, with built in flash, and a cheap point and shoot digital, just a line em up and shoot "and inside the dark church at that " she didn't even mail her the negatives, just like 30 4x6's. and she didn't even stay for the reception as planned because she has another wedding THAT DAY !! But I guess its like they say you get what you pay for lol.

You told us about the equipment and her wedding style, how were the images did she produce acceptable images.

You told us about the equipment and her wedding style, how were the images did she produce acceptable images.

Oh, well they where less than satisfactory, mostly underexposed by at least a stop, very grainy, and a bunch where out of focus, luckily the bridal walk shots where exposed properly. I think there where about 10 good ones in the bunch. Some of the family members got some ones that where pretty decently exposed. I just wished she would have taken some outside where there was some nice lighting and background.

Most reactions

Back