Chicks can't play football!!!

Yea but football (soccer) and american football only share a similar name.... yes we invented football so it is america that decided to call it 'soccer', but really, the closest (and next most popular) sport we have is Rugby... which is like American football only we don't wear any girly armor or a helmet. So enough said about that topic :greenpbl:

That aside, i like the images.. looked like a fun shoot. :thumbup:

the 3rd photo looks like a demonic possession lol

Derrel... I think my wife is going to hate you... I think I will be setting that shot up again with her in one of my replica jerseys. It would add a nice touch.

Yea but football (soccer) and american football only share a similar name.... yes we invented football so it is america that decided to call it 'soccer', but really, the closest (and next most popular) sport we have is Rugby... which is like American football only we don't wear any girly armor or a helmet. So enough said about that topic :greenpbl:

Actually, according to numerous sources, the Brits invented the word soccer. We The People just continue to use it because our football is better.

Origin of the word soccer

Actually, according to numerous sources, the Brits invented the word soccer. We The People just continue to use it because our football is better.

Origin of the word soccer

Right you are, i do remember that now... but its just America that uses the term. You are ofc wrong with your second sentance though... we all know that! :mrgreen:

Whoa Arch
You can't insult american pride and love of football then end it.
If you introduced 6'5" and 390 pounds of lineman muscle into rugby or soccer Im pretty sure they would be begging for girly armor and helmets.:lol:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back