Christmas Presents!!!

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by timfrommass, Dec 26, 2009.

1. timfrommass

timfrommass TPF Noob!

Here's what I got for Christmas... and a few shots I took with the 35mm that day...nothing special, but I cans start to feel the clarity difference from the prime lens. I can already tell how much more fun I'll be able to have playing around with DOF, this is exciting! I also got 3 books.. Understanding Exposure, The Photographer's Eye, and Learning To See Creatively.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-tim

2. Darkhunter139

Darkhunter139 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Cool congrats on the new gear, I am thinking about getting the 35mm f/1.8 as well.

Let me know what you think of learning to see creatively I am thinking about getting that too, I loved understanding exposures :D

3. timfrommass

timfrommass TPF Noob!

I have admittedly limited experience. I've shot with the D90 kit lens, a Nikkor 28-105 macro which I understand is a pretty good lens, and an older Sigma 70-300. The shots I was able to take with the 35 1.8 show an obviously superior ability in clarity to any of those lenses. I went back to work today, so I haven't even had a chance to play with the 50 that everyone seems to like so much

I'll be sure to share my thoughts on the book when I get to that one

-tim