Church-morning sun

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by randrx2, Nov 17, 2007.

1. randrx2

randrx2 TPF Noob!

I like to get up early and catch the sun as it hits everyday objects. I know the best colors come out at sunrise and sunset. I would appreciate any comments on this picture. Is the composition okay? I was using a wide angle lens and going for this perspective. Any improvements I can make? Thank you all.

[​IMG]

2. jols

jols TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    like this but would of liked to see the whole window.

where you flat on your back when you took this ha ha

3. Alex_B

Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    nice light!

with these shots where you use a wide angle and some extreme perspective, I usually try to get some of the main lines in the shot either parallel to the image borders or diagonal.

the image seems to be a bit chopped off at the lower end. i think one is curious
    how the window continues.

4. randrx2

randrx2 TPF Noob!

jols: the window was okay, not that impressive to me, but I understand that it may be interesting to someone else, so I will try and incorporate that into my newer photos. Not on my back, just a really tall church and a really wide lens (10-20).

alex b: good points also. I can't remember is I tried that. I will have to look at that.

I think there were some undesirable features in the lower part of the frame and I couldn't back up further without getting wires into the shot.