city gull

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
another shot through my new windshield:

35390259-L.jpg

Raymond J Barlow said:
wow, Must have been a telephoto lens .. what building is this?? I really like the architecture, and it looks great in b+w.

national gallery of art.

there was no sharpness added, this is about a 10% portion cropped from an original...maybe that created the halo...beats me.

sweet comp jon :thumbsup:

This crop is next to perfect. And so must be your new windscreen! I like the composition as it now shows in the crop very much!

all types of wierd quality issues in this image, but who cares, this is a great shot, i hope you get chance to go back there and shot without the car window. this is flappin (pub intended) awesome art. you have great vision, this is the type of image i aspire to (strange artifacts and stuff aside ;) ) no just because of it being a good shot but because of the great vision you show in your image (not just this one)

you said in a reply to one of my images "you're now my hero!" and i certainly feel the same about you and your work.

Just drive up to whatever you want to take a picture of :scratch: , now why didn't I think of that? :)

Love the tones you used for this picture. Great comp. You sure have a knack for picking them out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back