Cityscapes/Skylines

I guess since Airic beat me to the Toronto skyline, I only have this angle, taken late in the evening.

Link gone :(

Here is one of Edmonton from beside the Mutart.

7c6942b0.jpg

SlySniper said:
These are all great pictures, but that picture of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is amazing. What a great shot! Have you tried going up in the Patronas Towers and get a shot?
Thanks. I've never been up there :D Maybe someday I'll go up to the skybridge and get a shot.

Another one, taken at the Petronas tower park.

lsasseville said:
Here is one of Edmonton from beside the Mutart.

Wow, that one building looks like the Louvre. Does it hold paintings? Or something else?

Underhill said:
Thanks. I've never been up there :D Maybe someday I'll go up to the skybridge and get a shot.

Another one, taken at the Petronas tower park.

Ya, I wish I could come. Also, is that light comming up from the bottem or water?

I took this not at first intending it to be a panoramic (thus the 'lines'), but it is oddly familiar to chiller's X-city.. or at least I thought

Peanuts said:
I took this not at first intending it to be a panoramic (thus the 'lines'), but it is oddly familiar to chillder's X-city.. or at least I thought

39364173_1e04167817.jpg

What city is it? And do you have a bigger picture?

lsasseville said:
actually it houses flowers there are 4 pyramids each with its own ecosystem, its quite neat.

I have some pictures from inside that i posted here.

Wow, thats really Cool. I wish I could visit beacuse taking Nature pictures is one of my favorites. Do they have like Tropical, Desert...etc Ecosytems or something different? p.s. I like the second one too!;)

Keep posting guys.:thumbup: :D

Do they have like Tropical, Desert...etc Ecosytems or something different?

They showcase plants from arid, tropical and temperate climates. They also change what is shown in each every so often. it is a really neat place. I have lived in edmonton now for 4 years and that was the first time i have ever gone, but i will be going back more now!

p.s. I like the second one too!;)

Thanks!

I'm likin that one of edmonton with the runner

Here's the Hong Kong Skyline

eafg2d.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back