Classic Shot...

LimePanda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Ummm... classic in what respect? It looks like there's some nice light there, but to be honest I find the subject matter less than exciting.

dont see any sun, so hard to look at it and think "sunset".
however, call it a "country sign shot" and I think you have a winner.

Ok, good point. Most classic sunset shots include a shot of the sun.. setting.. I guess.

So really more of a classic road to nowhere shot really. Lol

Ok, so for the OP - the lighting itself is pleasant but not really much in the way of subject matter to really catch the viewers attention.

Ummm... classic in what respect? It looks like there's some nice light there, but to be honest I find the subject matter less than exciting.

Ok, good point. Most classic sunset shots include a shot of the sun.. setting.. I guess.

So really more of a classic road to nowhere shot really. Lol

Ok, so for the OP - the lighting itself is pleasant but not really much in the way of subject matter to really catch the viewers attention.

Thanks for the input guys.
As far as sunset goes, I took the photo at sunset which the colors and shadows of the photo show, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't look like that at any other time of the day.
As for "classic", In my mind it's the timeless scene of cornfields with long paddock grass. I could be quite wrong but I've always thought of that as classic :) (also, I feel that the coloring of the photo and how it's split into thirds lends itself to a "classic feel", although again I could be wrong).

Anyway, cheers for the feedback, I'll just have to go and try harder :)

The shot is o.k., but I think you just chose the wrong adjective. And as for the color of light, I think the white balance is off a bit. Here's my attempt at editing the shot:

24535278105_b95fe3d6cb_k - Version 2.jpg

Did you add vignette? The vignette is affecting the cloud color, so I am not convinced that this is the correct WB.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back