Clouds (and a little play in PS :D)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I feel really BOLD here, after Artemis has helped me crash down one of my solid "I-Can't-Do-PS-barriers", and am now thinking beyond selective colouring, since on the way to it, he also taught me how to play with the levels of a photo once it was totally desaturated.

That is why I have thought by myself, why not look for a promising photo in my "archives" for some play in black and white, and when I had done that, I thought, hey, why does it also have levels for R and G and Y? See the result of my totally innocent and therefore quite uninhibited play with PS ;):

Clouds.jpg

OK by your standards?

North Lower Saxony in Germany... and this photo was taken in May, so it is not recent.
Thanks for liking it. I was quite surprised and what I could do with it once I started to "play" and am a little happy about the outcome myself. :)

Heehee, thank you. This one has helped me come back from behind my sofa... you know, AIRIC, why I was there this morning, right ;) ;) ;).

wow LaFoto!

i love skies and this is one of the best i've seen. great exposure and ps treatment. great highlights in the foreground :thumbup:

thanks for sharing this one!

This is, i think my favourite from you LaFoto so far. Cant wait to see more of your PS experimenting if they all turn out half as good as this!

Agree with above statement too, maybe a tiny bit off the bottom?

neat corinna! glad to see you enjoying ps! :sun:

that's one of the neat things about ps when learning new tricks you get to go back thru old digital images and remake them!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back