Coffee Table Books

Lally0724

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Do any of you make the "coffee table" books for your brides, you know the ones that have collage of pictures, and everything is printed as one photo, and bound together? If so who do you use to print them, what software do you use to make the layouts, and how do you charge for them? Do you make them part of your package, or as a seperate deal? Thanks for any info I receive,
Lally

I've never done one for a bride but I know that White Glove (www.wgbooks.com) does them. They are very nice quality! You'd have to check out their site and and decide on prices from there. I do believe that they have the software to lay them out before printing as well.

I use these General Products I offer them as an add on, and the price varies depending on how many pages they want (but it's at least a $500 upgrade to their package). The company supplies the software (for a fee).

What a coincidence, I was just going to ask about this. I'm looking at adding an album upgrade option to my wedding packages, and am researching album companies now. Another one I've found is www.cornerstonealbums.com . It's an offshoot of gary fong's stuff, and as such you have to deal with his attitude a bit. :| I contacted them several days ago and have yet ot hear back.

I made a separate thread about albums (the more traditional types), but I'll ask this here too: could people who use any of the above companies send me a price list for their stuff via private message (i realize it may not be ethical to post prices on a public forum)? i'm trying to figure out what types of products to provide. vision art books seem nice and reasonably priced from what I saw on their website, but I wanted to get some other options. All these companies look really good from what I've seen in the past. also, does anyone use sharedink's photographer program? it looks really good for lower end work, and i wanted to see what people thought of them and what exactly they charge for their albums. thanks!

Register at Asukabooks. After they approve (which would take two days) you will be able to log in and view their price list.

if i register but don't order, will they hassle me? that's basically why i was asking here, i don't want to deal with salespeople contacting me to see why i wasn't ordering with them. if they don't bother me, i'll have no problem with signing up.

They only place I've ever gotten a call from was White Glove Albums. They only called to see if I had any questions about the products and that was the only time I heard from them. I also replied in your other thread.

I registered last week. Haven't had a sales call from them thus far. I doubt that they would make sales calls as they have a solid clientele.

Most reactions

Back