Communication

inneist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
in the subway..

communication.jpg

i like the photo of the poor african in the background, he's like staring at the d00d with the cell phone wishing he had one.

I find this kinda spooky with the child looking at him very good :)

That's kinda scary! It reminds me of that movie The Grudge. When I see this, I think of the part when the lady was in the elevator and that little boy was looking through the window on every floor. Anyways...:D

Well done. The poster of that poor African child looking "at him" with big eyes makes it even better - and yes, I am sure you saw that very well and planned for it. Well done on the entire composition. Is it a friend of yours or is it really just a stranger (who has to call 911 or whatever else you call when you do so in Sweden, here it would be 110, mind you, because some other stranger photographs his mobile over his shoulder ;) )?

Actually it's accidental. When we were waiting for the next subway train, my friend immediately started to play games on his mobile phone. I saw the big poster for telecommunication products, so I meant to snap the shot before the train arrived. After I got home, I saw another ad was in the frame, I cropped the photo and suddenly I seem to give it a new meaning. :) But the hurried composition and the exposure problem are still conspicuous. ;)

tsienni
I think the idea of the african child and subway passing is very good, but the fontground ( your friend not focused & the light on the mobile) does not improve your picture.

I would prefer another shot without this close up on your friend & mobile, but more focuses on this african child and subway. Sure you can try again ...
Mat

Most reactions

New Topics

Back