Compact Flash Card Help?

herrickphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.herrickphoto.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I was using my old D70 today and can view the images I've taken in the camera's screen, but when I put the compact flash card into my PC it says it needs to be formatted and none of the photos can be found. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any way to salvage photos from an obviously messed up compact flash card? Any and all suggestions appreciated!

Thanks, Lynn

Have you tried different ways of connecting the card to the computer? Card reader? Plugging in the Camera via USB?

Hi, I was using my old D70 today and can view the images I've taken in the camera's screen, but when I put the compact flash card into my PC it says it needs to be formatted and none of the photos can be found. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any way to salvage photos from an obviously messed up compact flash card? Any and all suggestions appreciated!

Thanks, Lynn

I would put the card back in the camera and try to download with the camera to computer USB cable. The problem could be the card reader.

seems like the card was corrupted. find a recovery program and try that, then go buy a new card.

Most reactions

Back