Complimentary games

Who you callin 'Little'? You are like the fun loving photographer, the one who just does it cause its there, and not for any main reason or need to become profesional, although you most certainly could.

ARTY IS SMARTY!!!!!! Dude you have the the drive to be a great artist!!!! Don't let it fade lil bro!!!!

Who you callin lil? Like the father of the group, you, and Digital matt, are the main guys I look up to like my TPF dads!

LOL!!!!! and the spunk to hang with the big boys and girls!!! LOL!!!

You seem to be a really funny guy. I always laugh when reading your posts. And your avatar makes me dizzy :lol:

Amanda you jumped right in TPF and found your spot very quickly. You've been a blast so far and I'll speak for the whole family here that getting to know you a bit better will be a great pleasure!!! :D

mygrain - i really like your candids and nature images as well as all your posts! you are incredibly supportive of all who post in this forum and always find a way to shed humorous positive critique when possible. thanks for you kindness when commenting on my images. btw, your avatar cracks me up! :lmao:

Probably my fav avatar on the board, along with a strong personality, id be proud to be half the photographer you are.

Artemis, your new photograms are awesome!

Alison thanks for not making too much fun of me when I called you Hobbes by mistake :wink: You're also a great mod too!!!

LMFAO, I had forgotten all about that. If I had to be called someone else Hobbes isn't so bad ;)

Thank you for bringing a great sense of humor to TPF! Oh, and I LOVE your AV.

Oh if we could bottle the essence of Arty we would all be rich! :)shock: or in jail :D)

Artemis said:
My grain your really kind...and also...a tad confusing...please explain...:p

LOL if we could squeeze the juice out of you we could make millions selling it in bottle to old folks who need the energy you have....the jail bit was becuase we'd have to squeeze REAL hard. LOL. Arty is soooooooo innocent!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back