nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a busy last couple of months so I haven't spent much time here on the forums.

Anyways I picked up this Yashica FX-2 at a flea market (more like a yard sale than anything) for $12 that I couldn't pass up. Came with a couple lenses too. The camera was in very rough shape but as you can tell in the video it doesn't look bad....I want to make a post on that later.

I thought it would be cool to adapt the Yashica DSB 50mm f1.9 to my Nikon Z6II so I came across this Pholsy adapter on Amazon and decided to give it a chance. I'm very happy with it! Great quality, fits well on the Z mount. No light leaks or any weirdness and by the way...very impressed by the Yashica lens. Super sharp for what it is! More on that another day.

I been wanting to get back into making YouTube videos so I thought this adapter would be a good simple video to make to kinda get me feet wet again haha.

I'd appreciate it if you could give it a watch. I tried my best and yes, I know I am saying Yashica wrong. I couldn't pronounce it the correct way without it causing me to start stuttering so I had to say it in a way that wouldn't cause that due to my speech impediment. It's just one of the tools that has help me over the years to overcome my stuttering. But nonetheless, I had fun making the video and also gave me a chance to use the Google Pixel 7!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Adapters are great. So many lenses, so little time. Enjoy!

Fit and finish on the sub-Rolex priced models has never been better. So for around a hundred bucks, you can shoot 3-4 different mounts. Dumb fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back