nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday it looked like winter wonderland here. Very heavy wet snow fell which caused lot of outages. My power was out from 3am until about 9am. It was a crazy and stressful day but I managed to get out to take some photos. I know it's nothing special but I liked the way this leave was wedged in between the fence pickets.

Nikon Z6II + Z 50/1.8 S

stuck by Nicholas Erwin, on Flickr

Yesterday it looked like winter wonderland here. Very heavy wet snow fell which caused lot of outages. My power was out from 3am until about 9am. It was a crazy and stressful day but I managed to get out to take some photos. I know it's nothing special but I liked the way this leave was wedged in between the fence pickets.

Nikon Z6II + Z 50/1.8 S

Nikon Z6II + Z 50/1.8 S

Nothing special . . . except the composition, color palette, selective focus . . . Wait- I think I really like this!

Nice colour tones, good spot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back