contrast....

Jeepnut28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
normal_bench.jpg

Oooooh. I like that a LOT. I do, however, miss the very edges of the bench and dislike the fact that it doesn't seem to be level. It's phenomenal otherwise though. Comp was very close to perfect, tones are fantastic, patterns are wonderful, colors are superb and contrast is great. Printworthy. :thumbsup:

midget patrol said:
Oooooh. I like that a LOT. I do, however, miss the very edges of the bench and dislike the fact that it doesn't seem to be level. It's phenomenal otherwise though. Comp was very close to perfect, tones are fantastic, patterns are wonderful, colors are superb and contrast is great. Printworthy. :thumbsup:

What do you say again when you fully agree with what someone else said? QFE?

Well, yes. QFE* :biggrin:

(*quoted for emphasis)

midget patrol said:

thanks. I cropped it real close, because on the left side of the bench was a red gas can that totally threw off the photo, on the right was assorted rubbish and trash..........

I like that that it isnt level for some reason........

what a friend said about this pic LOL :

"I made it the backgroud on my computer :) I had one of my Zinnias, but I am feeling the bench, its my life right now it seems, uneven, yet colorful."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back