couple new image transfers...

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was using up the last of my Polapan 100 film and digging through old slides. I found these.

Polapan is the fast 4x5 sheet film that imparts a more golden tone to image transfers. I usually rework them a bit (as I've done here) with pastel pencils to get a more colorful rendition, once I've put them through the vinegar bath.

Butterfly:

normal_butterfly%20IT.jpg

Wine:

normal_wineglass%20IT.jpg

Thank you, Corry! I actually had done that one before and sold it last month, so I wanted to re-do it.

The hubby (wine-geek) is more partial the second one. He thinks butterflies are boring. :wink:

Don't know if I can afford it right now, but how much to make another one and sell it to me??? You don't have to if it's too much trouble...just wonderin!!! :)

core_17 said:
Don't know if I can afford it right now, but how much to make another one and sell it to me??? You don't have to if it's too much trouble...just wonderin!!! :)

Gosh...the girl who bought the transfer also bought the emulsion lift of the same shot....she couldn't decide. I'd never had that happen before! What is it about this little butterfly??

I made two, actually. :wink: I'll tell you what I'll do. Check your pm. And thank you, really....I'm flattered, sweetie. :hug:

Ok, checked my inbox...it says "no new messages"! Heh heh...I'll check it again when I get home from work!!! :)

Terri, please don't think I"m stalking you (because I've commented on a few of your pics today) but I love these. You really must make some of your work avail to us. I'd love to purchase a "Terri" original.

Not Neve said:
Terri, please don't think I"m stalking you (because I've commented on a few of your pics today) but I love these. You really must make some of your work avail to us. I'd love to purchase a "Terri" original.

I wouldn't think you were stalking me! You stated you haven't been over to this forum for awhile and we've all been busy posting here, so it takes time to catch up with the threads. I am really flattered you like my stuff! :D

The butterfly is already the property of Miss Corry, but I'll try to put more stuff over in my gallery here, if you want to check it out. Anything ever catches your eye, shoot me a pm. And thanks! You made my day. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back