Couple new ones. (IR-photography)

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just wanted to see how high the view count goes with that on there... pervert... ;-) . Since you're here, you might as well take a look anyway. These are some more infrareds i took the other day. C&C appreciated. thanks!

othersideofsummitinfrared.jpg

infraredsummit.jpg

LookingupattreesIR.jpg

jerk...I feel robbed. ;)

Nice IR shots. those trees that have already budded really stand out. Good work

:banghead: bump

Very nice. :) Very eery feeling, could almost go in dark side!

Snowy feelings in spring! :D If you were to tell me the first is a winter scene, I might even believe you! Looks really wintery to me!

I like the dark sky in the second very much! And the hint of branches that still don't have any leaves across that almost black sky. I do like that.

Has the NWFW worked for you in the end? ;)

Snowy feelings in spring! :D If you were to tell me the first is a winter scene, I might even believe you! Looks really wintery to me!

I like the dark sky in the second very much! And the hint of branches that still don't have any leaves across that almost black sky. I do like that.

Has the NWFW worked for you in the end? ;)

no, it has definately NOT worked, its given me a slighly higher view count, but only 4 comments.... apparently people just leave when they see that its not something dirty, is there any way i can change the title? (just to leave out that part?)

Changed it ... let's see if it works and how it works. ;)

haha, thanks!

Well, I've viewed these, but I haven't commented yet, so now I think I will. ;) I really, really like the first two. The IR works wonderfully, and they're both such beautiful scenes. :thumbup:
The third is too soft and too busy for me, though.

Most reactions

Back