Couples Session: Scott and Sarah

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! Thought I'd drop by and share my latest photoshoot with you. It was a couple shoot with the names of Scott and Sarah. I'm always open to hearing what you think, so don't hold back. :mrgreen:
Be prepared. It's going to get a little picture-heavy..

Nikon D300s
Nikon 50mm F/1.8D
Sigma 18-50mm F/2.8 EX DC D
Nikon 80-200mm F/2.8D

DSC_8429.jpg

DSC_8438.jpg

3 - Oops candid. I kinda like it though.
DSC_8466.jpg

DSC_8470.jpg

DSC_8473.jpg

DSC_8486.jpg

DSC_8496.jpg

DSC_8498.jpg

DSC_8500BW.jpg

10-1
DSC_8507.jpg

10-2
DSC_8507BW.jpg

DSC_8540.jpg

DSC_8578BW.jpg

DSC_8632.jpg

DSC_8636.jpg

15-1
DSC_8652_2.jpg

15-2
DSC_8652BW.jpg

Thanks!
Mark

Not many are going to respond to this because there are way too many large pictures to load.
Try loading 3-5, number them and you'll get better results.
I can't leave a comment yet on your photos, the page is still loading...

..They load in about half a second on my six year old computer. They're all pretty small size. I halved their size before uploading. So I can't see many people with anything better than dial-up having any problems..

Mark

Nice shots. #9 makes them look like tiny people though, but that might just be me. Lol

It looks like it took a little while to get them comfortable with shooting. I especially liked the ones nearer the end. They looked more relaxed in those.

Lol, yepp. Sorry about that. I didn't mean to come off cross. But, I'm not really asking for a critique on each photo. Just sharing to share, and if someone would like to comment on one that you particularly enjoy, I'd gladly welcome it. :thumbsup:

Haha, thanks cgipson. :D

Mark

Just an amateur here .....

They look a little tense and awkward in number 3, other than that .. they are all beautiful shots, my fav is number 10!

I like #13 and #14. With such great fall colors I would probably just leave the black and white ones out. The color images look much better.

After I looked at the first two, I was thinking...."these are gonna be rough".
But I love, love love the rest of them. Great use of DOF.

Some are low in contrast. I'm guessing due to the cloudy day. Add some contrast and saturation for more punch.

One suggestion on image #1.
Watch out for the "spider on the shoulder" hand.
I probably would have asked the male to wear something a little more formal.

Thank you kindly! Yeah, that hand is killer. I noticed that afterward. The bridge she was sitting on had about a 100', or more, drop down to the river, so she was scared to death. I was probably too nervous for her to notice the hand while I was there. :lol:

As for the rest, I've already gone back and done that (after posting them here. You don't see those copies). I noticed that too once I posted them.

Thanks again!
Mark

Way too many images to give a decent critique, some are the same image but BW? that by itself could have been a different post.
-
Shoot well, Joe

These are beautiful. For pics 1 and two could you have eliminated more whitish area altogether and used the leaves as backdrop, or maybe for a very slightly blueer sky could you have tweaked WB and used a CTO to compensate on their faces? Maybe the earth-tone shirt would eliminate more contrast if you removed the sky as background, but the shirt is against the leaves anyway?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back