Crash

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...rules! 'Nuf said.

If you haven't seen it yet, make the effort, it's worth.

EVERYONE should see this movie! it's absolutely amazing!

I'm amazed it won. I thought it was a better film than Brokeback Mountain. It's just it was released so early in the film year I'm suprised it won it usually goes against.

I'm just going to check who won the rest of them. The Oscars aren't on till tonight here.

I'm kinda glad it won, but at the same time, I don't think it was the best movie of the year.

I mean, amazing yes. Definatly one of the top three movies. But the best? I don't think so. I thought Constant Gardener was better.

Crash was far too predictable, and I felt like it was ramming the underlying meaning down my throat too much.

But don't get me wrong. Still an amazing top three of the year. (still haven't seen capote or brokeback, or munich)

It's on my list of the ones to see, Mitica! We only saw 2 movies that had any Oscar buzz - Capote and Brokeback Mountain. Both really excellent films. :thumbup:

I was so happy to see that Phillip Seymour Hoffman took the Oscar for Capote. I've always liked him as a character actor - he has this amazing, deep, resonate voice. Anticipating that voice, I was pleasantly surprised to hear him speak in this high-pitched, almost squeaky, fussy little voice - between that voice, his mannerisms and overall good acting, I really thought he deliverd an Oscar-worthy performance. Anyone who is familiar with "In Cold Blood" would get extra satisfaction from the storyline. Great flick!

(still haven't seen capote or brokeback, or munich)

Munich for me is a real let down. Capote to see and I will have seen them all. Didn't get the chance this weekend.

Oh and Walk the Line. Have a date to watch that tonight though. Provided the video store has a copy available.

Very happy that Crash won. I thought some of the individual roles out shined some in The Constant Gardener.(I loved this one also)

I agree with those who liked Crash. I really really really liked it, and was glad it won.

I was very surprised and excited that "Crash" won. When I saw the picture I knew it was destined for greatness. The fact that it was even nominated renewed my faith in the AMPAS. Between "Crash" and "Million Dollar Baby" I would say that Paul Haggis will be making amazing films for a long time.

I enjoyed the Robert Altman portion. He rules. Although I never thought he and the Academy got a long. I mean 15 oscar nominations and not one win? Until last night of course!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back