TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.markcarpenter.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"Hello everybody!" [/Dr.Nick]

So... What did I miss?

Yeah, it's been a while. Things haven't been what I would call fun. I think I've mentioned the Multiple Sclerosis before, but it led to me to leaving my job (that I loved), giving up my house (that I loved), and giving away my two cats (that I loved dearly). I'm now rooming with a friend of mine, and the hell that is applying for Social Security Disability is over, but all that took a lot more out of me emotionally than I realized. I know I got a bit aggressive with people on-line, and I'm sorry to anyone I might have offended here. I pretty much withdrew from the world for about a year after that. That's the short of it. If you want the nitty gritty, my sporadic and rarely updated web-log is at http://www.bay13.com

So the photo bug won't stay dormant forever. I haven't shot anything since March, but the itch is getting so bad that I have to scratch. Hopefully I'll have my printer working this week, and I'll have some shoots set up soon for the beginning of the year. I don't know how much I'll be around in the future, but I thought I would pop in. I also received a really nice e-mail from Daniel yesterday. It was really weird, too. I came over here just to take a quick peek and see what people were up to (didn't have time to really compose any posts), and about an hour later his e-mail pops up in my in-box. I hadn't bothered to log in, so it's not like he saw me browsing. Freaky-deaky.

Missed ya all,
Mark

Welcome back Mark!

I'm sure everyone here appreciates your honesty in overcoming the difficulties in your life and look forward to your new stint on TPF.

Rob

Mark,

Good to see you back around here.

Welcome back, Mark! :cheer:

Wonderful to see you, Mark!

Mark,

You have definitely been missed around here. Daniel and I were exchanging PMs with me asking for updates on anything he found out. Needless to say, I am very happy that you've reappeared. I'm also sorry to hear that you've been going through so much.

You have a load of friends here that are very happy to see you return. No more being a stranger! :D

Chase said:
No more being a stranger! :D

I'll try. But I'll always be strange.

terri said:
Welcome back to the nuthouse, Mark! :)

Well, i'm sure they would have thrown me in here eventually anyway... ;)

Glad to see you guys are still here. I've been keeping up with the weblog of the Mighty Mandapants, but I don't know what Toby and some of the others have been up to.

Tobes is around. An infrequent flyer - but around. ;) Now that you'll be around some more, you'll probably run into him soon. :D

Hey Markie, we missed you man... Glad you're back with us!

Hey Mark... don't know ya.. but good to have you back nonethless :) looks like you've been missed around here
hope to cya around :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back