Crazy Eyes C & C

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Webby, May 9, 2009.

1. Webby

Webby TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Just some crazy eyes on my dog. These eyes are typical for the Australian Collie. What do you think? This is one of my first shots with my camera, Cannon 40D.
    Picasa Web Albums - Ronaldo

The image is too big to display here I think???? I have it on the Google Photo Site. Let me know what you think.

Webby AKA Ronaldo

2. Photoadder

Photoadder TPF Noob!

3. manaheim

manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Ooooooooooooookay, I've bit my tongue on this long enough and I hate to hijack this poor dude's thread to do this, but...

Photoadder... we get it. You have a business and you're trying to promote it, but every single post from you is "attaboy! Hey, host on my website!" That's, to me, a pretty blatant "I want to appear as part of the community so I can keep posting a link to my website over and over again, and it's a bit much.

I, for one, think you should either just be part of the community and participate and hope that you'll get some traffic to your site as a side-effect... or I think you should stop.

4. sandsmarc

sandsmarc TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Agree with the last poster. It's like an advertisement stuck in the middle of a forum. Very bad form and quite annoying.

5. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Photoadder, please stop promoting your business, your signature is enough. Otherwise we will consider it as spam and take the necessary action.

Thank you.