Creepy Crawlies

ryan7783

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0025_3-1.jpg

These things! the scourge of the neighbourhood! nice shot though. my parents once told me of one summer when the caterpilers were raining from the trees. you couldn't avoid steping on them. when i was 1 or 2 i used to squish them and say "Abobo". not sure why, but thats what i'm told.

love the focus of it, especially with the little blur light circles in the background. don't like how it's right in the center

love the focus of it, especially with the little blur light circles in the background. don't like how it's right in the center

I took this photo about 10 times using different DOF and exposures until I got this one. When I got it home, I noticed it was right in the center too and was a little disappointed. I still like it though

Great shot. My mother would have a heart attack if she saw this though! It's the number 1 thing that frightens her to death! When we used to go to grandmas, they used to fall off coconut trees, and im not exactly sure they were the same type but they were huge, so when they fell on the ground, you would hear them burst.yuck!

Great shot. My mother would have a heart attack if she saw this though! It's the number 1 thing that frightens her to death! When we used to go to grandmas, they used to fall off coconut trees, and im not exactly sure they were the same type but they were huge, so when they fell on the ground, you would hear them burst.yuck!

haha nice! They actually burst!? I suppose given their weight and the height a coconut tree can grow to, its very possible.

Most reactions

Back