Here's a request for him...

Stop selling pictures of your feet.

Gross.

He might just sent you complimentary pictures of his feet :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a request for him...

Stop selling pictures of your feet.

Gross.
Don't be so judgmental! Just because you buy armpit shots doesn't make you better than anyone else. ;)

It always starts innocently like this…first, they just sell PHOTOS of their feet. Pretty soon he'll be selling hand photos and before you know it, why, he'll be selling his body on the street--in photos, that is. :D

As a mom, who still remembers what boys that age were like, I can just imagine how this came to be:

"Dad, can I have $40?'
"Why should I give you $40? Why don't you EARN it if you want some money so bad?"
A conversation ensues about various legit ways the teen could make money--mowing lawns, raking, you know, stuff that makes you sweat. All are rejected as "too hard," and the dad basically states that the lazy good-for-nothing clearly would rather spend all his time taking pictures of weird crap with his phone than to stand on his own two feet and earn his keep.
"Hey, that's a GREAT idea! I'll take pictures with my phone and sell them. Pictures of…I don't know…my FEET!"

I seriously need to be selling body pics. Dad ain't giving no pennies for as far as I could remember [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll tell you how this came about...
Kid: Hey, you have any weed?!
Friend: Nah, we smoked that shat yesterday!!
Kid: Damn, yo!! You gotz money to buy more?!!
Friend: Nah, but I heard about this one kid from ESU that sold pictures of his pinkie toe on CL and made mad money!!
Kid: So if I sell shots of my whole foot we should make more money, right?!!
Friend: Hellz yeah!!
Kid: Get your phone!!

BOOM!!

Don't be so judgmental! Just because you buy armpit shots doesn't make you better than anyone else. ;)

You're right. There are several other qualities I have in addition to the armpit pics that make me better than everyone else. :)

He does realize that if someone REALLY wanted a picture of his feet they could download the one in the ad.

For free.

Most reactions

Back