Crop woes

DRodgers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to bin this pic so bad can someone see a crop that works , I can't wrap my head around it .
arronjay00016.jpg

i think the only thing that makes me want to change anything about this picture is the horrible reflection in the water, but... you cant change it can you?

so i would personally just leave it ;)

Being brutal (sorry) sometimes shots don't work - for me personally this one doesn't have enough of interest or any outstanding detail/colour. I think if it were mine I would be using the delete key.

perhaps someone else has more imagination than me though ?

simon

i think the only thing that makes me want to change anything about this picture is the horrible reflection in the water, but... you cant change it can you?

so i would personally just leave it ;)

I might do something with the reflection in ps might help me decide if i like the image at all thx for the feed back.

I played with them a bit. I don't think any of my crops are prize winning...but maybe it'll give you some more ideas?

boat1bv4.jpg

boat2wh0.jpg

Then I played with the contrast a bit...

boat2wh0.jpg

After looking at it a while...I guess what bothers me most is that the boat is a little OOF (or it just looks out of focus because of the lighting/lack of detail on it)

Cheers!

Thanks nabero for the crop ideas and yes i'm thinking the low light caused the image to lose its lustre.. Hmm i'm still stuck on the idea of a usable print maybe i'll go with B$W with some grain...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back