Curiosity

tpe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Apparently if you do something unexpected even the most timid of animals can come up and investigate. It certainly worked for this (sika?) dear, several of them broke away from the flock as i lay on my back with my feet up and threw leaves in the air.

deer_01.jpg

Thanks for looking

tim

Nice shot. Unique technique.

Thanks guys, someone said to me that with animals that arn't sure if they should be scared of you if you do somethig they don't normally associate with normal behaviour they get curious and come up to you. Having been near cows when they get curious I thought it might be worth a try, with cows it was frightining. These things are reasonably used to seeing people, but are still pretty timid but got interested, i am not sure if they came any closer because of my odd behaviour because there was also a lot of nice grass where they ended up but they did at least look in the writh direction :). I hadn't seen them before but i think they are blades of grass falling from its mouth, the grass didnt look too good there but better than anything else around.

tim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back