Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sanne Cant
15944131376_69752236f7_b.jpg

Pauline Ferrrand-Prévot

15350269013_0c44d0f99d_b.jpg

Christine 'peanut' Vardaros

15782587440_f491bfdd07_b.jpg

Nicely captured; perhaps a slightly slower shutter speed would have allowed you to impart a bit of a sense of movement?

For riders that come straight at me I find it hard to get enough sharpness a lower shutterspeeds

Last edited:
Your mention of Louisville, USA without the state made me realize just how chaotic the US is in many ways. Because many parts of the US were settled by people relocating from more eastern towns or from European roots, they tended to name their new cities in memory of their old. Additionally, there are >20,000 cities and so the plausible set of names sort of runs out.
So many cities have the same names as others.
I thought this illustration of the 10 most popular city names in the US might be interesting to someone from an older, perhaps more well-organized, country.

hGVTG4.jpg

I live in Columbia, and there are at least 6 or 7 of them around.:02.47-tranquillity:

Cant beat a bit of cyclocross, nice shots.

Your mention of Louisville, USA without the state made me realize just how chaotic the US is in many ways. Because many parts of the US were settled by people relocating from more eastern towns or from European roots, they tended to name their new cities in memory of their old. Additionally, there are >20,000 cities and so the plausible set of names sort of runs out.
So many cities have the same names as others.
I thought this illustration of the 10 most popular city names in the US might be interesting to someone from an older, perhaps more well-organized, country.

hGVTG4.jpg

I live in Columbia, and there are at least 6 or 7 of them around.:02.47-tranquillity:

I love being to towns that sound like they should be somwhere else according to my perceptions. I was recently in Hollywood, near Dumfreis in Scotland which is barely a hamlet. We also have a California which is a small village!

Yup nice shots and good to see some CX! I race CX here in Scotland, first season this year and missed a few races. Have some coming up in January, but it's hard work on a Singlespeed!

Yup nice shots and good to see some CX! I race CX here in Scotland, first season this year and missed a few races. Have some coming up in January, but it's hard work on a Singlespeed!
In Belgium CX is a big deal, you should try and come over to watch or ride there are almost ervery weekend 2 top races

Yup! I plan on going over when I next get the chance! I try to watch the Belgian races on a live stream if I can, some ridiculously talented riders! I guy I race with so just won the Scottish champs is off to Belgium for a race soon (or maybe just been?)

Great sport and becoming more popular over here every year!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back