Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Check out more about the Street Dancers:
THE FREESTYLERS - Street talents by Susana Luzir | Facebook

LuzirAli-a.jpg

10374915_10152407205733158_1103762516015544793_n.jpg

JG4A3949.jpg

The first shot is amazing.
The combination of the expression, the pose, the background and the wide distortion is just fun as hell.
What did you use as fill for it? It looks a lot more powerful than a speedlight?

IMO, #2 is perfect,
#1 is great but I wish that the camera angle had been a tiny bit higher so his entire leg and hand were within the building in the background.
#3 is not really as attractive to me, there is no synchrony with the background, her face and hands are over-bright

Loved about 80% of the pictures on your site (which is a total first for me because I am a unhappy cranky kind of guy.)

I hope you continue to come here and participate.
I would say this in Portugese but I barely speak English.

but, courtesy of Google translate,

Espero que continuem a vir aqui e participe .

The first shot is amazing.
The combination of the expression, the pose, the background and the wide distortion is just fun as hell.
What did you use as fill for it? It looks a lot more powerful than a speedlight?
Thanks ☺ i used the Kit Fomei Panther Mini 600. This is what i use at most of all my photos

IMO, #2 is perfect,
#1 is great but I wish that the camera angle had been a tiny bit higher so his entire leg and hand were within the building in the background.
#3 is not really as attractive to me, there is no synchrony with the background, her face and hands are over-bright

Loved about 80% of the pictures on your site (which is a total first for me because I am a unhappy cranky kind of guy.)

I hope you continue to come here and participate.
I would say this in Portugese but I barely speak English.

but, courtesy of Google translate,

Espero que continuem a vir aqui e participe .

Hello . You re a gentleman, thank you ☺.

Yes, i agree with you. There are couple of things i can do better.

Really apreciate seen you speaking Portuguese!!!
Obrigada ☺

cool shots, very different

Outstanding! Thanks for sharing!

great shots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back