D610 to be announced in the next 48 hours from Nikon ( oil issue fixed!)

Good news if your in the market for a reasonable price ff. I can imagine buyers of the d600 may be annoyed that they spent money on a faulty product

Why would they name it D610???? That's soooooo lame! They should just call it D600 2.0 or something, with the "2.0" printed on the sticker under the camera. They really shouldn't make a fuss about this fix, because it never should have the need to exist in the first place. That's a really bad product strategy.

Now anyone holding a D600 will be like being discriminated as the defective one. Way to make up to your customer Nikon!

Yes I hope this is just a stupid rumor.

This was the best part about that post... LOL LOL LOL

$comment.jpg

Why would they name it D610???? That's soooooo lame! They should just call it D600 2.0 or something, with the "2.0" printed on the sticker under the camera. They really shouldn't make a fuss about this fix, because it never should have the need to exist in the first place. That's a really bad product strategy.

Now anyone holding a D600 will be like being discriminated as the defective one. Way to make up to your customer Nikon!

Do not jump to conclusions, it is just rumors. It would be logical for Nikon to switch to D610 because as soon as D7000 is discontibued they will need to use D7100 parts, so probably there will be more improvements apart from the fixed oil issue. If D610 is a D7100 with a FF sensor and a new FF shutter - it is a decent camera.

If D610 is a D7100 with a FF sensor and a new FF shutter - it is a decent camera.

That would be cool. I would actually consider buying one.

Do not jump to conclusions, it is just rumors. It would be logical for Nikon to switch to D610 because as soon as D7000 is discontibued they will need to use D7100 parts, so probably there will be more improvements apart from the fixed oil issue. If D610 is a D7100 with a FF sensor and a new FF shutter - it is a decent camera.

Depending on price it might actually compete too heavily with the d800. If it's the d7100 with an fx sensor. I know it's not the same sensor but they already shot themselves in the foot doing that with the d3/d700.

OMGZZZZ1!!!11!!!

Depending on price it might actually compete too heavily with the d800. If it's the d7100 with an fx sensor. I know it's not the same sensor but they already shot themselves in the foot doing that with the d3/d700.

Yes, they need to do something to avoid competetion with D800... maybe to add some oil issues? :D

Nobody has said anything about the 'rumored' new weather sealing.. imho.. sweet!

Now bump the AF to 51point and you'll have my money... you hear me Nikon!

I highly doubt that a D600 replacement is coming anytime soon, especially since the Nikon website still has the "NEW" marker over the D600 in their DSLR lineup page.

has it been 48 hours yet? :lmao:

Most reactions

Back