D750 = true love

My only current complaint is actually with Adobe and not supporting the d750 in LR4. Now I have to do an extra step to convert to DNG with Adobe DNG converter before I can import.

First world problems.

Just upgrade to CC and you'll be all set... right?

Problem solved!

That is one way to solve the problem. Not sure the wife would sign off on it. I can hear it now "you just spent how much on a camera and now you need to upgrade the software? blah blah blah". Probably not worth the battle.

Uh-hu.

Spouses are expected to support you, not slow you down ... !

My wife supported me through 13 years of medical training and is currently supporting my military habit. She's done plenty. I'll give on this one.

There's always 500px's adobe package for 13.75 a month.

download Adobe dng converter free. Convert d750 files to lossless dng files readable in older versions of Lightroom. Problem solved for free

download Adobe dng converter free. Convert d750 files to lossless dng files readable in older versions of Lightroom. Problem solved for free

That's what I do currently. Easy enough. Just an extra step is all.

My wife supported me through 13 years of medical training and is currently supporting my military habit. She's done plenty. I'll give on this one.
I was just joking around. Sorry should have placed a corresponding smiley there.

Sometimes I don't about this site, The guy just forked out for a nice piece of kit and people are saying "ya but it's not as good as this" I don't know.

the d750 isn't supported in LR4 .. you have to use LR5
Adobe decided a while ago not to write camera support for older versions of software .. only the newer versions.

So DNG seems like the only solution.

That reminds me that tethering in LR4 isn't supported for my d600, but is supported for my d7000.

Love my D750. It's my FX upgrade from the D90. Also got a 20-70 f/2.8 along with it. Probably will be buying the Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 in a couple months.

It's like night and day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back