D800 images from nikonrumors.com

I have to say, this one is going beyond a joke now! I was a bit irritated to begin with about the lack of announcements. But now I really couldn't care one way or the other about the D800, minute I heard the words '36MP studio camera' I became bored... the disasters have clearly hit Nikon very hard, Canon likewise due to the slow release dates.

The D700 really was a camera I lusted after and still do, the D800 is of little appeal to me. Another BIG yawn.

Last edited:
Blah I was waiting threw in the towel and got a D700 and it works great. Still hope Nikon for the sake of Nikon gets it together, although I'm so happy with the d700 not sure if I'll upgrade anytime soon.

Let's wait till we see some files from the damn thing!

Yippie skippy!!!! A new Nikon rumor!!! Woo-hoooo!!!! I can hardly wait until that rumored camera gets into rumored stores and sells for a rumored price point and we get to see its rumored 36MP captures with rumored excellent optics, due in part to the same rumored AF system of the D700/D3 series cameras. Wow--I just know it'll shoot rumored weddings and rumored senior sets so,so well!

What seems off about that image is the abbreviated left hand side of the camera...that looks suspicious to me...

nikon d900 will have 600megapixels.

lol probably not.

well, i dont need a brand new body right now, but im hoping the d800 will be out when i do. if the d800 is out of my price range then i will just get a d700 cause it will really drop in value from the people selling to get a d800

I think I'll just wait a couple more years when the D75000 comes out.

That D800 WILL release with the 36mp as RUMORED. It wasn't meant to augment the D700 further, but in fact a totally different camera to compliment the D4 or whatever new flagship to be announced for March. That flood in taiwan didn't help matters and mitigates a lot of production progression. I like the humor on this forum though... nice to know I'm not around forum police all day haha.

Most reactions

Back