Daddy's Girl

Kimberly81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I suckered my husband into not only a photo shoot, but shopping for an outfit for him to wear to match what she had on.

DSC_0778small.jpg

DSC_0794SMALL.jpg

DSC_0803smallBW.jpg

DSC_0810small.jpg

Last edited:
When limbs fall outside of the frame (hard to not do sometimes) try to cut them off between the joints rather than at the joints. In between joints tends to look deliberate and lets the eye fill things in; cutting off at the joints looks more 'amputee'.

Cute poses and the chemistry comes through into the photos.

I could do without the 'heart' one but that's a personal taste thing, there's nothing technically wrong with it except maybe the water being blown out in places.

When limbs fall outside of the frame (hard to not do sometimes) try to cut them off between the joints rather than at the joints. In between joints tends to look deliberate and lets the eye fill things in; cutting off at the joints looks more 'amputee'.

Cute poses and the chemistry comes through into the photos.

I could do without the 'heart' one but that's a personal taste thing, there's nothing technically wrong with it except maybe the water being blown out in places.

Thanks for the tip :) I will start cropping them more that way from now on. I am glad their chemistry is evident because they have a ton of it, she really is a daddy's girl. He is her bestest friend lol.

Nice work; well done conversions! Just take care when when composing these with B&W; the green of the tree and colour of his hair have almost identical reflectivity, so the top of his head is getting lost against the tree; not a problem in the colour verision, but a bit distracing here.

Please note however: Men. Do. Not. Wear. Outfits. Full stop. We wear clothes.

LOVE the last 2!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back