Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All I wanted when my boyfriend and I went on our roadtrip was a nice picture of us together. Didn't have to be artistic or anything, just nice. Aside from the fact that I look like crap anyway (12 hour drives will do that to ya) we didn't get a single good one! Yeah, here's how it turned out...

Attempt 1. At night with the tripod...the light is from a nearby streetlight.

MeandErik.jpg

Attempt 2. Put the camera on full auto and asked an old guy that was nearby to take the picture...

MeandErik3.jpg

Same guy took this pic, but this time, not only did the camera focus on the battleship, but Erik closed his eyes.

MeandErik2.jpg

A YEAR together and I don't have a single picture of us that I llike!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

I've done that a lot too, with pics of me and friends, and they've turned out great! But the ones I've taken of me and Erik never seem to turn out right! :LOL:

Nice to see you visited Philly! There's the advantage of those shots, I can see the skyline. I can see the photos must have been kind of recently, because there's one building in those last two shots that was just completed a couple months ago. :)

What's kinda funny is I will be visiting Chicago tomorrow :) Hope to see some cool buildings there.

Unimaxium said:
Nice to see you visited Philly! I can see it must have been kind of recently, because there's one building in those last two shots that was just completed a couple months ago. :)

What's kinda funny is I will be visiting Chicago tomorrow :) Hope to see some cool buildings there. :)

Um...got back at 3 am this morning, so yeah..it was recent! :LOL:

Unimaxium said:
Nice to see you visited Philly! There's the advantage of those shots, I can see the skyline. I can see the photos must have been kind of recently, because there's one building in those last two shots that was just completed a couple months ago. :)

What's kinda funny is I will be visiting Chicago tomorrow :) Hope to see some cool buildings there.

When I first read this I missed somehow that you said you were visiting Chicago tommorrow. It may be kinda weird, but I live maybe two hours from there and I've only been there a handful of times my entire life! :LOL:

lol... kind of the same with NYC or Washington for me. I live virtually right between these two powerful cities, but I think I've only been to DC twice and probably something less than 10 times to New York. But Philly's a pretty nice big city on its own, so I guess there's not much of a need for me to go to those places.

Yeah...I live in a town with a population of 1000, so it's huge for me!!!! :) I just wish I coulda stayed in Philly longer and gotten to see some of the historic sights!

I actually like that first one :)

Thanks Alison! :) Erik actually set that one up. (his camera was already attached to the tripod, so it was just easier! Ha ha!) I think I look horrible in that shot though! Well, all of em really. I hardly did anything to my hair that day, and after all day long it was just messy. And the lighting doesn't exactly flatter me! :) AND he's not smiling! I love pictures of him smiling...my faves are the ones with smiles (or I guess laughing) like this :

BOMB.jpg

Now that I have my digital camera, it's gonna be a priority to get a decent picture of us!

Most reactions

Back