Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
watercolour_barn.jpg

Your painting, Darfion?
You paint, too?
Next to taking photos and stepping into things that lie about????

wow .. you're gonna be getting rid of photography soon :shock:

I'm quite impressed and it gives you something to photograph, sort of a circular hobby?
From where do you get the orginal ideas for the layouts?
If you're coming up with them yourself I'm extremely impressed!

mrsid99 said:
I'm quite impressed and it gives you something to photograph, sort of a circular hobby?
From where do you get the orginal ideas for the layouts?
If you're coming up with them yourself I'm extremely impressed!
Some are my own, others are from photographs. The last one is from a photograph but i had to edit it a bit because there was too much going on in the picture. End of the day, it's how i see it that depicts what i'm going to paint. Sort of, my enterpretation.

WOW!

You've done a great job mate. I can't even see the numbers underneath the paint. :lol:

Honestly though, good work. I wouldn't even be game enough to try and paint let alone show others my finished products. Is there a term to describe this dual creation of art? Photography and painting....Hmmm maybe artbidextrous. :)

Keep on dabbing and stroking Darf.

Watercolor paper is made for Polaroid image transfers....isn't it? :mrgreen:

I love your stuff, Darf! :wink:

Cheers Terri. Hopefully in about twelve months or so i'll be able to create better stuff. I started doing watercolours for the first time on the 20th December last year so i'm still very wet behind the ears.

Well, cheers back, my sweet... :cheers: If this is still 'wet behind the ears' for you, I can't wait to see your future work. I hand tint PHOTOS, baby....a blank sheet of canvas (or watercolor paper) would scare the crap out of me. I could trace my hand, I suppose. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back